As one of our valued guest (hereinafter “you”), it is always a pleasure to welcome you to one of our hotels. Our first priority is to offer you exceptional stays and experiences around the world. Your full satisfaction and faith in The Tree House Resort is essential to us.
The Tree House Resort may use your pi for marketing purposes. if required by applicable law, you will be requested to give your prior express consent to receive such marketing materials
The Tree House Resort 7 privacy principles
The following constitute The Tree House Resort 7 privacy principles, which apply throughout The Tree House Resort group worldwide.
- Transparency: when collecting and processing your pi, we will provide you with relevant information and notice, for what purposes and who are the recipients.
- Access, rectification and objection: we offer you ways to access, modify, correct or delete your pi. You also have the opportunity to object to the processing of your pi for marketing purposes. Please see contact details below.
- Confidentiality & security: we will implement reasonable technical and organisational measures to protect your pi against accidental or unlawful alteration or loss, or from unauthorized use, disclosure or access.
- Any data processing implemented by The Tree House Resort owned and managed hotels, i.e. hotels which are part of The Tree House Resort group, including managed hotels
- Any The Tree House Resort booking web sites, i.e. existing The Tree House Resort websites, e.g.www.treehouseresort.in and also affiliate website i.e www.naturefarms.in
- Any The Tree House Resort loyalty program websites.
What personal information?
As The Tree House Resort’s guest, you may be asked, at various times, to provide pi about yourself and your family members, such as:
- Contact information name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, etc.
- Other personal details date of birth; nationality,
- Children information name, birth date and age.
- Credit card details (only in transactional related system).
- Membership card numbers of any The Tree House Resort loyalty program or any membership number of frequent flyer or any of The Tree House Resort’s partners you are registered with;
- Your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our hotels;
- Any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels.
We do not knowingly collect pi from children under the age of 18, except name, date of birth and nationality as provided directly by an adult on their behalf or with adult’s permission. Please make sure that your children do not provide us with any pi without your permission, e.g. online. If you believe your child has submitted pi to us, please contact us so that we can delete such pi.
Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details.
in addition, depending on the applicable law, other data than those listed above may also be considered as sensitive data: credit card number, leisure habits, personal activities and hobbies, cultural habits, smoker/ non-smoker status, etc. however, we may need to collect such data which may be considered as sensitive, to satisfy your request or provide you with specific services such as specific diet or any disability access facilities.
In such case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to expressly consent that we collect and process such sensitive information.
When is my personal information collected?
PI may be collected in certain circumstances including without limitation as follows:
Hospitality activities such as:
- Booking of an hotel room;
- Check in and check out;
- Consumption during a stay in an hotel as tracked through room charges;
- Claims, requests and/or disputes.
Participation in marketing programs:
- Registering with The Tree House Resort’s loyalty programs;
- Contribution to guests surveys and/or
- Subscription to newsletters, to receive e-mail offers or promotions.
Provision of information by third party service providers:
- Tour operators, travel agencies, gds reservation systems, others…
- Connection to any The Tree House Resort websites (ip address, session cookies);
What are the purposes?
We use your pi for the following purposes:
To manage your reservation and booking:
- To book and reserve The Tree House Resort hotel rooms and requested accommodation;
- To establish and maintain business records and comply with accounting requirements;
- For back office processing; including managing a list of undesirable guests, further to a non-payment, or to improper behavior, etc.
To manage your stay at the hotel:
- To track consumption (telephone, bar, internet, pay tv…);
- To access rooms.
To improve our hospitality services, including:
- To process your pi in The Tree House Resort’s clients relationship management (crm) program;
- To better understand your needs and requests;
- To tailor our products and services to better suit your desires.
- To send you newsletters, promotions and marketing material or contact you about tourism, hospitality or services, hotel promotions, or about The Tree House Resort partners. you can choose to unsubscribe from our email newsletters service by clicking a link in one of our email newsletters.
To improve our The Tree House Resort services, including:
- To conduct surveys and analyze guests’ questionnaires and comments and activity patterns
- To manage guests’ complaints.
- To let you benefit from our loyalty program
To secure and improve your use of The Tree House Resort internet websites, including:
- To improve website navigation and;
- To implement security and fraud prevention means.
- To comply with local regulations (e.g. retention of business or accounting documents).
Sharing of your personal information
We strive to offer you the same level of service and hospitality all around the country. To this end, subject to your rights set forth in section 12 below, we may have to share your pi with internal or external recipients in the following ways:
The Tree House Resort group: we may share your pi with any Tree House Resort entity authorized individuals who need to access your pi to provide you with the requested services or in the context of an action as a consequence of you providing such pi:
- Hotel staff;
- Reservation staff using The Tree House Resort reservation tools;
- Information technology, commercial partnership and marketing departments;
- Medical services, if any;
- Legal department, if necessary; and
- Any relevant individuals of The Tree House Resort group entities for specific categories of data.
External service providers and partners: we may share your pi with third parties for providing you with the requested services and improving your stay with us:
- Third party service providers: it subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card providers; outside counsels, mailing service providers, printing companies
- Commercial partners.
Local authorities – internal investigations: we may also share information with local authorities if required by local law or as part of internal investigations within The Tree House Resort group in compliance with local regulations.
The Tree House Resort takes appropriate technical and organisational measures, with local law requirements, to protect your pi against accidental or unlawful destruction or accidental loss, alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access. to this end, we have implemented technical measures such as firewalls and organisational measures such as a login/efficient password system, physical protection, etc.
You may have to enter your credit card details to complete your reservations; in such event, The Tree House Resort uses secure socket layer (ssl) technology to encrypt such pi.
Session cookies/external links
The Tree House Resort uses persistent cookies to manage your session on The Tree House Resort’s websites and to personalize your online experience. We also collect technical information on your computer each time you open a page during your visit to our sites. This information includes your ip (internet protocol) address, the operating system used, the type of browser, the screen resolution and the origin website address, as needed. We collect this information to improve the quality of your visit to our site and do not sell or transfer this information to third parties. These temporary cookies are a built-in feature of the technology used. Most browsers automatically accept these cookies, but you can delete them or have them automatically refused. As each browser is different, you should refer to the “help” section on your browser toolbar to find out how to set your preferences regarding cookies. However, you may not be able to use certain features on our site if you choose not to accept cookies.
Access and modification
If you wish to exercise your rights on your pi held by a specific hotel, then you must contact the hotel directly.
To object to the processing of your pi for marketing purposes or if you encounter any problem when exercising your rights, you can contact the dedicated data privacy contact of The Tree House Resort group:
The Tree House Resort
data privacy dpt.
Nature farms, Opp. Amity University,
In the interests of protecting the privacy of all The Tree House Resort group’s guests, we will need to identify you properly prior to responding to your request. To this end, we may request a copy of a valid identification paper such as a current driver’s licence, identity card or passport.
If your pi is not accurate, complete or up to date, please provide The Tree House Resort dpt. data privacy with your request for correction. Any requests for correction will be dealt with as soon as practicable or in compliance with applicable law.
Questions / Contact