What personal information?
As The Tree House Resort’s guest, you may be asked, at various times, to provide pi about yourself and your family members, such as:
- Contact information name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, etc.
- Other personal details date of birth; nationality,
- Children information name, birth date and age.
- Credit card details (only in transactional related system).
- Membership card numbers of any The Tree House Resort loyalty program or any membership number of frequent flyer or any of The Tree House Resort’s partners you are registered with;
- Your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our hotels;
- Any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in one of our hotels.
We do not knowingly collect pi from children under the age of 18, except name, date of birth and nationality as provided directly by an adult on their behalf or with adult’s permission. Please make sure that your children do not provide us with any pi without your permission, e.g. online. If you believe your child has submitted pi to us, please contact us so that we can delete such pi.
Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details.
in addition, depending on the applicable law, other data than those listed above may also be considered as sensitive data: credit card number, leisure habits, personal activities and hobbies, cultural habits, smoker/ non-smoker status, etc. however, we may need to collect such data which may be considered as sensitive, to satisfy your request or provide you with specific services such as specific diet or any disability access facilities.
In such case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to expressly consent that we collect and process such sensitive information.